Crow's Feet (eye corners)
Glabella (angry lines)
Frontalis (forehead wrinkles)
Neurotoxin (Botox, Nuceiva, Dysport) Post-Care Instructions
● Do NOT manipulate the treated area for 3 hours following treatment.
● Do NOT receive facial/ laser treatments or microdermabrasion after botox injections for at least 10 days. Consult your provider if you are not sure about the time frame of certain services.
● Do NOT lie down for 4 hours after your botox treatment. This will prevent the botox from tracking into the orbit of your eye and causing drooping eyelid.
● It can take approximately 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment, you may need additional botox. You are charged for the amount of product used. Therefore, you will be charged for the product used during any touch-up or subsequent appointments.
● Do NOT perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment. This will concentrate the botox in the injected area and not elsewhere.